The EQX-OP18-IPG is a 18 channel hybrid EQX output module that provides a gateway into IP infrastructures. Featuring 18 video channels for IP encapsulation and SDI output, it includes audio embedders that can seamlessly mix in packetized TDM audio from Evertz EMR-AUDIO router. With the +OP18-CS license option enabled the EQX-OP18-IPG will be enhanced with 18 independent line sync paths that have the ability for clean and quiet video switching. The +OP18-FSE license option will provide 18 independent paths that can be selected as line or Frame sync paths.
The EQX output IP gateway module fully future proofs new and existing EQX routers, by allowing the EQX to have an integrated direct physical link from a SDI facility into an IP infrastructure. With MAGNUM Unified Control System at the helm for orchestration of the signal flow, its industry leading SRC/DST operator controls and workflows abilities, we are left with a smooth complete integration solution for hybrid SDI / IP infrastructures.
Like all other EQX modules, the EQX-OP18-IPG is cooled by the EQX-FANBIN, fully hot swappable and accessed from the front of the EQX frame. The EQX router can be loaded with a maximum of 32 EQX-OP18-IPG modules providing square and non-square matrix configurations. For added system flexibility the EQX-IPG-DIN-RP can be used with a standard 18 output 3G and HD Green modules utilizing our IP ready adapter module.
- 18 SD/HD/3G SDI outputs
- 18 uncompressed IP outputs (encapsulators)
- 10GbE interfaces
- Full Audio mux (AVOP) for all outputs (SDI or IP), TDM from ADMX TDM packet router so that embedded or discrete audio inputs can be embedded on a per channel basis.
- Control is made simple using MAGNUM Unified Control System
- Fully compatible with all EQX frame models
- Full frame or line sync for all outputs (SDI or IP, 18 total)
- 4 additional frames of delay can be added
- Output phase adjustment with respect to reference
- Output expansion in increments of 18, from 18 through to 576
- Access to all modules from front of the EQX
- All modules are hot-swappable
- Fan cooled by EQX-FAN-BIN