The 9821EMR-AG-HUB is a 1RU platform that is optimized for operation in 10GbE and 25GbE IP SDVN environments, supporting SMPTE ST 302M, AES67*, TDM, MADI and DANTE (up to 512x512 channels of Dante). With TDM connections it can externally support AA, AES, EQX embedded audio, HYDRA2 and ALINK.
The 9821EMR-AG-HUB provides a gateway to link IP infrastructures with discrete audio IO directly and by using any of the existing Evertz TDM enabled Audio interfaces. It has a number of functional use cases including translating between AoIP standards including SMPTE ST 302M, AES67* and Dante, for audio bridging between devices supporting SMPTE ST 302M or AES67* to a common core IP audio format. AES67 to AES67 for profile grooming*. Bulk audio connection between audio systems such as connecting multiple mobile broadcast vehicles that are using EMR audio router modules.
- High density 1RU form factor
- Audio gateway of external TDM signals into IP
- Main and redundant QSFP trunk ports for SMPTE ST 302, AES67* and MAGNUM in band control
- 640 multicasts per IP port
- AoIP conversion between DANTE / SMPTE ST 302 / AES67* (2110-30)
- Profile grooming* ie. AES67* to AES67*
- Supports SMPTE ST 2110-30 Level A & B
- TDM or MADI ports Max 10x in and 10x out
- 512 channels pre TDM
- 64 channels per MADI
- Purchasable options for DANTE modules (8x max per frame)
- VistaLINK® capable for remote monitoring and configuration via SNMP
- Local web configuration page
- Main and Redundant Power Modules and Supply
Audinate®, the Audinate logo and Dante® are registered trademarks of Audinate Pty Ltd. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.