The 7881TSM-IP remote probe is a complete solution for compressed network monitoring. By monitoring the MPEG Transport Stream at strategic points within the distribution network, and in conjunction with the industry-leading VistaLINK® PRO NMS (Network Management System), the 7881TSM-IP offers service providers the tools to continuously and effectively monitor their IP signals within any IPTV, satellite, terrestrial or cable network, ensuring reliable signal delivery.
The 7881TSM-IP can monitor up to 32x transport streams. It can monitor MPEG-2 or H.264 content and rapidly detect and separate encoder errors from network delivery errors, allowing the operator to act quickly and minimize downtime. Evertz' industry-leading VistaLINK® PRO NMS offers a new dimension to TS monitoring by enabling a graphical depiction of any measurement performed and a quick assessment of the different probe points in the system. The 7881TSM-IP probe system is an invaluable asset in any operational environment.
- 3x 1GbE inputs
- IGMP v1, v2, v3 subscription and IP layer monitoring including MDI
- Real-time T-STD buffer analysis
- Transport Stream analysis:
- Presence, bit rate analysis, table rate analysis
- TR101290 level 1, level 2*, and partial level 3
- Complete TS and PID bitrate measurement from 100kb/s to 200MB/s with configurable limits
- Display of Transport Stream tree (PID tree view)
- Program properties (name, program ID, etc.)
- Video/audio/data component properties (PID, type, codec, bit rate, resolution, sampling rate, etc.)
- Matching of PID assignment with pre-defined PID list and TSID verification
- Fully integrated with Evertz' industry-leading VistaLINK® PRO NMS
- SNMP-enabled (control and alarms for monitoring)
- Complete customization of status view and error report in VistaLINK® PRO
- Record TS based on configurable triggers
* Only PCR accuracy and PCR repetition rate supported at this time. No jitter measurement.