The 7880SLKE-H264HD StreamLINK encoder is designed to deliver high quality H.264 or MPEG-2 encoded video streams to an IPTV video network. The 7880SLKE-H264HD can accept an HD-SDI or SD-SDI video signal with or without embedded audio and apply exceptional H.264 encoding to produce an H.264 or MPEG-2 over IP output stream. The streaming output can be configured as either unicast or multicast delivery.
In summary this device:
- Offers H.264/AVC or MPEG-2 encoding of HD/SDI signals
- Offers AAC Audio Encoding
- Compact one slot design
- Configuration via HTTP web interface or SNMP via VistaLINK
- IPTV channel distribution
- IP monitoring of services
- IP confidence backhaul
- Cable/QAM headend encoder
- Decode via Set Top Box, Software Player, TV Tuner or Pro-Decoder
Configuration of the device is fully flexible allowing the user control of various encoding parameters including bitrate, GOP size, picture interval, network interface, and more. This device can also de-embed the audio from the incoming video signal and apply AAC or optional Dolby audio encoding.
The 7880SLKE-H264HD has a dedicated control port that offers a built-in web server for quick and easy configuration. The unit supports SNMP control for use with the VistaLINK Network Management System when paired with a 7700FC frame controller.
- High quality H.264 or MPEG-2 of HD/SD-SDI signals
- Support for multiple audio codecs including AAC and Dolby
- Compact one slot design within any Evertz chassis
- Quick glance status monitoring LEDS at the front panel
- Easy to use web browser interface for configuration and control