The 7807WR-2 dual fiber optic receiver for RF signals. They accept two fiber optic inputs from a companion transmitter(s) and provide two pairs of electrical outputs. With two optical receivers per single-slot card, the 7807WR-2 provides a high density economical solution.
Individual monitoring and control is provided for each signal path. Gain may be adjusted manually in 0.5dB increments or managed automatically via AGC or IGC modes. SmartMON™ capability decodes and displays incoming information from the paired SmartMON™ enabled companion transmitter.
- Wideband signal 88 – 3000MHz
- Protocol independent design - transports all modulation formats
- Supports manual, automatic (AGC) and intelligent (IGC) gain control modes
- IGC mode provides simple automatic compensation for fiber loss while output level tracks antenna level input at SmartMON™ capable fiber transmitter
- 0.5dB gain adjustment granularity for setting manual gain or AGC target power levels
- Dual, full power outputs provided from each input to facilitate signal distribution or monitoring
- Dual fiber receivers on a single-slot card provides the industry's highest density solution
- SmartMON™ capability for display of monitored parameters from companion SmartMON™ capable fiber transmitters
- Fully hot-swappable from front of frame
- VistaLINK® capability is available for monitoring and control when modules are used in a 3RU 7800FR frame and a 7700FC VistaLINK® frame controller is installed in slot 1 of the frame
- Compatible with all 2408WT, 7708WT and 7807WT-2 transmitters
- Wide range optical inputs (1270nm to 1610nm)
- Supports single-mode and multi-mode fiber optic cable
- Available with SC/UPC, ST/UPC, FC/UPC, SC/APC and FC/APC connector options
- The 7807WR-2 occupies one card slot and can be housed in the 1RU 7801FR frame which holds up to four single or two dual slot modules, the 3RU 7800FR frame which has a 15 slot capacity, the portable 3RU 350FR frame which has a 7 slot capacity, or a standalone enclosure which holds a single module.