The 7807LR-2 and 7807LR-2-H are dual fiber optic receivers for RF signals in the extended L-Band or wider frequency range. They accept two fiber optic inputs from a companion transmitter(s) and provide two pairs of electrical outputs. With two optical receivers per single-slot card, the 7807LR-2 and 7807LR-2-H provide a high density economical solution.
Individual monitoring and control is provided for each signal path. Gain may be adjusted manually in 0.5dB increments or managed automatically via AGC or IGC modes. SmartMON™ capability decodes and displays incoming information from the paired SmartMON™-enabled companion transmitter. Two versions of the card are available, including the 7807LR-2 which has standard-sensitivity receivers, and the 7807LR-2-H which utilizes high-sensitivity receivers for medium/long-haul applications.
- Extended frequency response for extended L-Band, off-air DTV and other signals
- Protocol independent design - transports all modulation formats
- Supports manual, automatic (AGC), and intelligent (IGC) gain control modes
- IGC mode provides simple automatic compensation for fiber loss while output level tracks LNB level input at SmartMON™ capable fiber transmitter
- 0.5dB gain adjustment granularity for setting manual gain or AGC target power levels
- Dual, full power outputs provided from each input to facilitate signal distribution or monitoring
- Dual fiber receivers on a single-slot card provides the industry's highest density solution
- The 7807LR-2-W is a dual channel card that features and on-board fiber WDM, requiring only a single fiber for the link (companion transmitter is the 7807LT13/15-2-W)
- Fully hot-swappable from front of frame
- SmartMON™ capability for display of monitored parameters from companion SmartMON™ capable fiber transmitters
- VistaLINK® capability is available for monitoring and control when modules are used in a 3RU 7800FR frame and a 7700FC VistaLINK® frame controller is installed in slot 1 of the frame
- Form-C dry contact GPO alarm contacts for monitoring
- Fiber link provides electrical isolation between antenna and facility, mitigating ground loop and lightning issues
- Compatible with all 2408LT, 7706LT, 7708LT and 7807LT-2 transmitters
- Wide range optical inputs (1270nm to 1610nm)
- Supports single-mode and multi-mode fiber optic cable
- Available with SC/UPC, FC/UPC, SC/APC and FC/APC connector options
- The 7807LR-2/7807LR-2-H occupy one card slot and can be housed in the 1RU 7801FR frame which holds up to four single or two dual slot modules, the 3RU 7800FR frame which has a 15 slot capacity, the portable 3RU 350FR frame which has a 7 slot capacity, or a standalone enclosure which holds a single module.