Signal availability is critical to the operations of any facility. Evertz leads the industry with the most complete range of smart automatic protection changeovers. The 7800R4x2-3G provides users with the assurance that the program path is protected with a switch to a backup signal in the event of a fault.
- Provides four source inputs and four outputs (2 program and 2 preview)
- Provides automatic changeover protection between inputs 1 & 2
- Provides additional changeover protection for emergency inputs 3 & 4
- Provides real time preview of any input
- Provides essential audio and video fault monitoring for changeover criteria
- Provides a backup bypass relay protection
- Configuration via SNMP frame controller
Based on award patented audio and video monitoring technology, this device can manually or automatically switch from the primary input to the backup input. Additionally this device offers two more emergency inputs (3&4) that can be switched to manually via GPI contact closure, network control panel and/or VistaLINK.
The 7800R4x2-3G is VistaLINK® capable, offering remote monitoring, control and configuration capabilities via Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP) giving the flexibility to manage operations, including signal monitoring and module configuration from SNMP capable control systems (Manager or NMS).
The 7800R4x2-3G occupies 1 card slot and can be housed in the 3RU 7800FR frame which has a 15 slot capacity, or the portable 3RU 350FR frame which has a 7 slot capacity. The 7800FC frame controller is required for configuration.
- Four 3G/HD/SD-SDI inputs (primary, backup and two additional emergency inputs)
- Four outputs (2 program and 2 preview outputs)
- Bypass relay protection between primary input 1 and program output 1
- Automatic smart switch based on essential audio and video monitoring
- Manual override to backup inputs
- Switch control via GPI, network control panel and SNMP
- Real time VistaLINK monitoring and trending
- High density approach offers 14 modules within 3RU