The 7751TG2-HD Test Signal Generator provides a cost-effective method of generating 1.5GB/s HDTV 4:2:2 and 4:4:4 test signals. The 7751TG2-HD is ideal for checking signal path integrity, or to determine system performance over varying cable lengths. The 7751TG2-HD generates test signals in a wide variety of SMPTE ST 292-1 video formats. In single link mode, the 7751TG2-HD outputs a 4:2:2 black signal on two outputs and the selected 4:2:2 test signal on the remaining two outputs. In dual link mode, the 7751TG2-HD outputs a 4:4:4 test signal on two dual-link 4:4:4 outputs. The 7751TG2-HD provides an analog genlock input that allows you to synchronize the test signals to your plant horizontal and vertical timing.
Separate audio tones can be embedded into each channel of the four embedded audio groups. The user can select which of the audio groups the tones will be embedded into. In dual link mode, the selected audio groups will be embedded into each link. The Audio level is fixed at -20dB full scale.
VistaLINK® offers remote monitoring, control and configuration capabilities via Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP) giving the flexibility to manage operations, including signal monitoring and module configuration from SNMP capable control systems (Manager or NMS).
- Wide variety of 1080i, 1035i, 1080p, 480p and 720p output formats
- Eight position DIP switch selects output format, single or dual link and genlock reference
- Card edge toggle switch selects test signal
- Selectable gen lock input format - bi-level or tri-level sync, color black
- Embedded audio tones for four groups selectable audio group assignment
- Closed caption test messages
- Two black outputs, two test gen. outputs in 4:2:2, 2 dual link test gen outputs in 4:4:4
- On-screen display of test signal names
- On-screen setup menu
- Tally output upon loss of genlock
- Card edge LEDs indicate genlock presence, module fault and audio signal presence on the output
- SMPTE 334M - EIA 708 advanced captioning test packet
- VistaLINK® capable for remote monitoring, control and configuration capabilities via SNMP; using VistaLINK® PRO, CP-2116E or CP-2232E Control Panels. VistaLINK® is available when modules are used with the 3RU 7800FR frame and a 7800FC VistaLINK® Frame Controller module in slot 1 of the frame