The 7750TG Test Signal Generator provides a cost-effective method of generating 270Mb/s serial digital test signals. The 7750TG is ideal for checking signal path integrity, monitor alignment or to determine system performance over varying cable lengths. The 7750TG generates a wide variety of industry standard test signals in 525 line and 625 line SMPTE ST 259-C video formats and offers four 270Mb/s outputs. Error detection and handling (EDH) codes are embedded on all the outputs to allow you to verify the performance of your digital signal paths.
The 7750TG provides an analog genlock input that allows you to synchronize the test signals to your plant horizontal and vertical timing.
Separate audio tones can be embedded into each channel of one of the four embedded audio groups. The user can select which of the audio groups the tones will be embedded into. The audio level is fixed at -20dB full scale.
- 525 line and 625 line formats
- Card edge toggle switch selects test signal
- On-screen display of test signal names
- 4 embedded audio tones, selectable audio group assignment
- 4 output drivers
- On-screen text message can be used for source identification
- On-screen setup menu
- Card edge LEDs indicate genlock presence and module health