The 7700TPI VistaLINK® module links third-party equipment and Evertz VistaLINK® Network Management System (NMS). Third-party equipment with fault alarming capabilities via General Purpose Outputs (GPO), serial RS-232/422/485 connection, or Ethernet can communicate fault alarm conditions to the VistaLINK® application software through the 7700TPI to SNMP translator thereby extending fault monitoring capabilities across the broadcast network.
The 7700TPI comes equipped with 4 RS-232/422/485 serial ports and 1 10/100 Mb Ethernet port. These ports can also be utilized to communicate and provide remote control to third-party equipment.
The 7700TPI module is also equipped with 8 General Purpose Outputs (GPO) and can be utilized to relay a state level from the VistaLINK® system to connected gear. Configuration changes or additional fault alarming are also possible through this interface.
The 7700TPI module fits conveniently into Evertz's universally installed 7800FR frame and provides a cost-effective and space-efficient third-party interface (TPI) solution.
VistaLINK® offers remote monitoring, control and configuration capabilities via Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP) giving the flexibility to manage operations, including signal monitoring and module configuration from SNMPcapable control systems (Manager or NMS).
- 20 opto-isolated General Purpose Inputs (GPI)
- Enabled GPI alerts translated and reported to Network Management System (NMS) user interface via SNMP
- Selectable +5V or +12V supply for driving GPI over longer cable runs
- 8 relay closure General Purpose Outputs (GPO)
- 4 serial ports RS-232/422 selectable
- GPI/GPO/Serial connections easily accessed through pin-headers (Phoenix Terminal Blocks) on rear plate
- Modular, conveniently fits into 7800FR 3RU frame
- Module status LED and simple GPI input diagnostics
- Frame status trigger
- VistaLINK® capable for remote monitoring and control via SNMP (using VistaLINK® PRO) when installed in 7800FR frame - Frame Controller built-in
|General Purpose Input|
|Number of Inputs||20|
|Type||Opto-isolated, active low with jumper selectable +5V or +12V supplied voltage|
|Connector||Phoenix Terminal Block|
|Signal Level||Jumper selectable +5V or +12V|
|General Purpose Output|
|Number of Outputs||8|
|Type||"Dry Contact" relay closure|
|Connector||2 pins per output on Phoenix Terminal Block|
|Signal Level||Normally closed and normally open|
|Data Input Serial Port|
|Number of Ports||4 RS-232 or 3 RS-422|
|Connector||Phoenix Terminal Block pins|
|Baud Rate||User selectable, up to 115200 bps|
|Power||< 6 Watts|
|EMI/RFI||Complies with FCC Part 15 Class A, EU EMC Directive|
|Number of Slots||2|
|7700TPI||VistaLINK® Third Party Interface Module|
|7700TPI-TRI2CDI||Emergency Alert System Trilithic to CODI Protocol Translator|
|Notes||• Rear plate must be specified at time of order - eg: [model]+3RU|
|Rear Plate Suffix|
|+3RU||3RU rear plate for use with 350FR, 7700FR-C or 7800FR Multiframes|
|350FR||Portable Multiframe which holds 7 single slot modules|
|7700FR-C||3RU Multiframe which holds 15 single slot modules|
|7800FR||3RU Multiframe which holds 15 single slot modules|