The 7700DA-AES-RJ is an eight-output distribution amplifier with auto equalizing inputs and reclocking for 110Ω balanced AES signals. The DA will automatically equalize a single balanced AES signal delivered over standard CAT 5 type cables with RJ-45 head connector. The DA will reclock the data with sampling frequencies of 32kHz, 44.1kHz, 48kHz and 96kHz.
The 7700DA-AES-RJ modules are equipped with card edge LED indicators that are used to provide quick and accurate assessment of the incoming signal integrity.
The 7700DA-AES-RJ modules occupies two card slots and can be housed in the 1RU 7801FR frame which holds up to four single or two dual slot modules, the 3RU 7800FR frame which has a 15 slot capacity, the portable 3RU 350FR frame which has a 7 slot capacity, or a standalone enclosure which holds a single module.
- AES3-1992 standard for AES audio on 110Ω twisted pair cable
- Transformer coupled 110Ω balanced input (selectable Hi-Z)
- Data reclocking provides jitter reduction
- Automatic equalization
- Equalization and reclocking provides extended cable length compensation
- 8 - 110Ω balanced outputs
- Error LED indication for input PLL out of lock, parity error or biphase coding error