The 501ADA-EQ Analog Distribution Amplifier is a general purpose amplifier for distributing 75Ω analog video signals.
The 501ADA-EQ features one balanced equalized input with nine unbalanced outputs. The 501ADA-EQ amplifier has been designed to distribute a wide range of analog video signals. It can also distribute other pulses and signals that are less than 2V p-p.
The 501ADA-EQ is housed in the 3RU 500FR Exponent frame that will hold up to 16 modules.
- 75Ω or high impedance input (jumper selectable)
- High common mode range and common mode rejection ratio (CMRR)
- Gain Control
- Jumper selectable AC or DC coupling
- Cable equalizer adjustment range: 0 to 300m of Belden 8281 or 1694
- Looping feature with external "T" connector
- Consistent input impedance if card power is lost
- VistaLINK® capable for remote monitoring via SNMP (using VistaLINK® PRO) when installed in 500FR frame with 500FC VistaLINK® Frame Controller
- Card Edge LED's
- Module Status/Local Fault
- Power Supply Status
- EQ Warning