The 500DA2Q-AESU provides an economical method of distribution for your AES digital audio signals. The DA's feature two auto-equalized inputs with four re-clocked outputs each. The module can also be configured for one input with eight reclocked outputs for applications where a larger number of outputs is required.
The 500DA2Q-AESU is housed in the 3RU 500FR Exponent frame that will hold up to 16 modules.
- Supports SMPTE ST 276 standard for AES audio on 75Ω coax
- 2 independent distribution amplifiers with 4 reclocked outputs provides jitter reduction
- Can be configured as one 8 output distribution amplifier
- Automatic equalization provides extended cable length capabilities
- Tally output of input error conditions
- VistaLINK® capable for remote monitoring via SNMP (using VistaLINK® PRO) when installed in 500FR frame with 500FC VistaLINK® Frame Controller
- 2 inputs
- SMPTE ST 276 standard for AES audio on 75Ω coax
- EQ and reclock provide extended cable length compensation (> 1500m)
- Transformer coupled 75Ω unbalanced input
- 4 reclocked unbalanced AES outputs per input
- Module Health Status
- Error LED indication for input PLL out of lock, parity error or biphase coding error
- Reclocker locked