The 500DA-AESB is a four output reclocking and auto equalizing DA for unbalanced 110Ω AES signals. The DA automatically equalizes up to 300m of Belden 1800B cable and provides reclocked outputs with sampling frequencies of 32kHz, 44.1kHz, 48kHz and 96kHz. The 500DA-AESB card edge LED indicators provide quick and accurate assessment of the incoming signal integrity.
The 500DA-AESB is housed in the 3RU 500FR Exponent frame that will hold up to 16 modules.
- Data reclocking provides jitter reduction
- VistaLINK® capable for remote monitoring via SNMP (using VistaLINK® PRO) when installed in 500FR frame with 500FC VistaLINK® Frame Controller
- Card Edge LED's
- Module Health Status
- Error LED indication for input PLL out of lock, parity error or biphase coding error
- Reclocker locked
- AES3-1992 standard for AES audio on 110Ω twisted pair cable
- EQ and reclock provide extended cable length compensation (> 300m)
- Transformer coupled 110Ω balanced input
- Four 110Ω balanced AES outputs