The 400DA2Q-AESB provides an economical method of distribution for your 110Ω balanced AES digital audio signals. The DAs feature two auto-equalized inputs with four reclocked outputs each. The module can also be configured for one input with eight reclocked outputs for applications where a larger number of outputs are required.
The 400DA2Q-AESB is housed in the 400FR Exponent frame that will hold up to 16 modules. The 400DA2Q-AESB card edge LED indicators provide quick and accurate assessment of the incoming signal integrity.
- Data reclocking provides jitter reduction
- 2 Independent distribution amplifiers with 4 reclocked outputs
- Can also be configured as 1x8 output distribution amplifier
- AES3-1992 standard for AES audio on 110Ω twisted pair cable
- EQ and reclock provide extended cable length compensation (> 300m)
- Transformer coupled 110Ω balanced input
- Eight 110Ω balanced
- Card Edge LEDs
- Module Health Status
- Error LED indication for input PLL out of lock, parity error or biphase coding error
- Reclocked locked