Client Support Manager
- Technical Support
- Burlington, ON, Canada
Evertz is looking for a Client Support Manager to join our growing team. Reporting to the Senior Manager of the Technical Operations Centre, the CSM will be an advocate for current clients. The CSM will be tasked with keeping accurate correspondence records, meeting regularly with management, updating client details, developing customer service policies, and recommending different product options to clients.
- Act as Customer Account Manager for large and small Evertz Customers
- Manage Service Level Agreements and ensure all commitments are met
- Obtain and organize all customer documentation and diagrams
- Provide regular reporting for customer system performance and incidents
- Lead recurring customer update meetings
- Manage small teams of engineers, focused on customer related issues
- Prioritize workload and delegate effectively to qualified resources
- Ensure team adheres to all approved processes and procedures
- Act as an escalation point for EvTOC team
- Facilitate escalations to the management and other internal Evertz teams
- Plan, organize and lead customer project deployments
- Lead continuous process improvement and ensure documentation is updated accordingly
- Highlight training requirements and schedule resources accordingly
- Oversee document repository and suggest improvements to simplify structure
- Previous experience managing large projects with tight timelines.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and the ability to train and manage employees.
- High level of interpersonal and customer skills to work with others, motivate employees, and assign work as required
- Detail-oriented and results focused individual with a proven ability to manage multiple priorities with a demonstrated sense of urgency.
- Computer aptitude with proficiency in Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, Outlook.
- Detail oriented with strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Technical Diploma/Degree or equivalent work experience (preferred).
- Familiarity with one or more of the Evertz suite of products is strongly recommended.
- Broadcast and/or Network Experience is an asset.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with many changing priorities.
- Self-motivated with the ability to take initiative in identifying and resolving problems independently.
- Ability to travel internationally.
What we offer:
- Employer funded benefits program
- Competitive total compensation package
- Work-life balance
- Employee Assistance plan
- Employee Discount Platform
- Career progression
- Casual work environment
- Social events and sports teams
Evertz Microsystems (TSX:ET) is a leading global manufacturer of broadcast equipment and solutions that deliver content to television sets, on-demand services, WebTV, IPTV, and mobile devices (like phones and tablets). Evertz has expertise in delivering complete end-to-end broadcast solutions for all aspects of broadcast production including content creation, content distribution and content delivery.
Considered as an innovator by their customers, Evertz delivers cutting edge solutions that are unmatched in the industry in both hardware and software. Evertz delivers products and solutions that can be found in major broadcast facilities on every continent. Evertz’ customer base also includes telcos, satellite, cable TV, and IPTV providers.
With over 2,000 employees, that include hardware and software engineers, Evertz is one of the leaders in the broadcast industry. Evertz has a global presence with offices located in: Canada, United States, United Kingdom, Germany, United Arab Emirates, India, Hong Kong, China, Singapore, and Australia. Evertz was named one of Canada’s 50 Best Managed Companies, which recognizes excellence in Canadian-owned and Canadian-managed companies. Canada’s 50 Best Managed Companies identifies Canadian corporate success through companies focused on their core vision, creating stakeholder value and excelling in the global economy.
Evertz makes certain there is an equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment, including persons with disabilities. In compliance with AODA, Evertz will strive to provide accommodation to persons with disabilities in the recruitment process upon request. If you are selected for an interview and you require accommodation due to a disability during the recruitment process, please notify Human Resources upon scheduling your interview.
Thank you for considering a career with Evertz!
Apply Now Back to Careers