Audio Solutions Architect, Studer
- Burlington, ON, Canada
Technical liaison between Evertz clients, account managers, Inside Technical Sales, Solutions Architects, R&D engineers and project managers, to capture requirements, architect and document Evertz end-to-end enterprise solutions.
- Work collaboratively with the account management team to define and document the scope of strategic systems based on Studer Audio Solutions
- Assist customers and Evertz sales, inside sales and solutions teams with selecting the right Evertz product/technology to meet end application needs
- Understand competitive offerings and position Evertz solutions to take maximum advantage of key differentiators
- Provide system designs for complex systems with accompanying documentation/functional specifications to help drive development of final quotations and contract terms
- Take the lead on proposal creation and refinement
- Identify and manage project risks by identifying assumptions, gaps and working with engineering teams to mitigate risks prior to project deployment.
- Work with clients and internal resources to design and document demonstrations/POCs of Studer Audio Solutions
- Act as a technical specialist throughout the pre-sales phase of the project
- Travel as required to client sites
- Post-secondary education in Live Audio Production and/or Recording, Audio Engineering or similar.
- Experience in Audio production/post-production and audio mixing
- Preferred experience in Live Studio production, mixing, editing
- Knowledge of various audio standards and formats
Location - Burlington, In-office
What we Offer:
- Employer funded benefits program
- Competitive total compensation package
- Work-Life Balance
- Employee assistance plan
- Employee Discount Platform
- Career Progression
- Casual Work Environment
- Social Events and Sports Teams
Evertz Microsystems (TSX:ET) is a leading global manufacturer of broadcast equipment and solutions that deliver content to television sets, on-demand services, WebTV, IPTV, and mobile devices (like phones and tablets). Evertz has expertise in delivering complete end-to-end broadcast solutions for all aspects of broadcast production including content creation, content distribution and content delivery.
Considered as an innovator by their customers, Evertz delivers cutting edge solutions that are unmatched in the industry in both hardware and software. Evertz delivers products and solutions that can be found in major broadcast facilities on every continent. Evertz’ customer base also includes telcos, satellite, cable TV, and IPTV providers.
With over 1700 employees, that include hardware and software engineers, Evertz is one of the leaders in the broadcast industry. Evertz has a global presence with offices located in: Canada, United States, United Kingdom, Germany, United Arab Emirates, India, Hong Kong, China, Singapore, and Australia. Evertz was named one of Canada’s 50 Best Managed Companies, which recognizes excellence in Canadian-owned and Canadian-managed companies. Canada’s 50 Best Managed Companies identifies Canadian corporate success through companies focused on their core vision, creating stakeholder value and excelling in the global economy.
Evertz makes certain there is an equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment, including persons with disabilities. In compliance with AODA, Evertz will strive to provide accommodation to persons with disabilities in the recruitment process upon request. If you are selected for an interview and you require accommodation due to a disability during the recruitment process, please notify Human Resources upon scheduling your interview.
Thank you for considering a career with Evertz!
Apply Now Back to Careers