Administrative Assistant (Entry Level)
- Burlington, ON, Canada
Administrators are vital to the success of our business model. Working with various internal teams to generate new ideas and efficiencies that will provide our clients the most rewarding experience. Collaborating with our highly experienced sales team to ensure precise creation and delivery of advanced technical systems.
- Perform a variety of challenging administrative duties in the pre and post-sale environment
- Process multiple priorities in a fast paced environment
- Provide valuable support to our global sales team and their dynamic customers
- Enter data accurately and efficiently into various admin platforms
- College Education in related field (Business, Administration) or related experience
- Superior organizational skills, and problem-solving abilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, time management skills and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook
What we Offer:
- Employer funded benefits program
- Competitive total compensation package
- Work-Life Balance
- Employee assistance plan
- Employee Discount Platform
- Career Progression
- Casual Work Environment
- Social Events and Sports Teams
Evertz Microsystems (TSX:ET) is a leading global manufacturer of broadcast equipment and solutions that deliver content to television sets, on-demand services, WebTV, IPTV, and mobile devices (like phones and tablets). Evertz has expertise in delivering complete end-to-end broadcast solutions for all aspects of broadcast production including content creation, content distribution and content delivery.
Considered as an innovator by their customers, Evertz delivers cutting edge solutions that are unmatched in the industry in both hardware and software. Evertz delivers products and solutions that can be found in major broadcast facilities on every continent. Evertz’ customer base also includes telcos, satellite, cable TV, and IPTV providers.
With over 1700 employees, that include hardware and software engineers, Evertz is one of the leaders in the broadcast industry. Evertz has a global presence with offices located in: Canada, United States, United Kingdom, Germany, United Arab Emirates, India, Hong Kong, China, Singapore, and Australia. Evertz was named one of Canada’s 50 Best Managed Companies, which recognizes excellence in Canadian-owned and Canadian-managed companies. Canada’s 50 Best Managed Companies identifies Canadian corporate success through companies focused on their core vision, creating stakeholder value and excelling in the global economy.
Evertz makes certain there is an equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment, including persons with disabilities. In compliance with AODA, Evertz will strive to provide accommodation to persons with disabilities in the recruitment process upon request. If you are selected for an interview and you require accommodation due to a disability during the recruitment process, please notify Human Resources upon scheduling your interview.
Thank you for considering a career with Evertz!
Apply Now Back to Careers