- Burlington, ON, Canada
Work between Solution Architects, Evertz clients, account managers, R&D engineers, Deployment Engineers, project managers, and executive management to completely architect, design and document the requirements and implementation approach for Evertz end-to-end enterprise solutions for broadcast and media facilities.
- Work collaboratively with the Solutions team to validate initial system design and operational workflows.
- Work with Deployment Engineers to ensure product selections are current and fit for purpose for customer’s operational requirements and workflows
- Update SOW as needed in the creation of the projects functional specification
- Assist with system design and documentation for RFP responses as needed
- Refine system designs and provide accompanying documentation/functional specifications to help drive development for final deliverable package
- Identify and manage project gaps by clearly stating assumptions and working with clients/internal resources to mitigate risks in advance of project deployment.
- Work with clients and internal resources to design, develop, document and execute POC/FAT as required
- Implement changes/expansions and interventions to ensure project goals and deadlines are maintained
- Provide oversight support from a project and application perspective to the Deployment Engineering team
- Act as a technical authority throughout the final design, pre-commissioning and onsite commissioning.
- Analyze and communicate project risks
- Travel as required to client sites
- Education in Electronics/Electrical/Computers/Broadcasting or related field
- Successful project implementation in a Broadcast facility environment
- Working experience with current broadcast operational workflows
- Experience with Broadcast IT with network infrastructure
- Knowledge of current digital video compression standards and file types
- 8 + years Broadcast operational exposure
- Good written and verbal communications skills
What we offer:
- Employer funded benefits program
- Competitive total compensation package
- Work-life balance
- Employee Assistance plan
- Employee Discount Platform
- Career progression
- Casual work environment
- Social events and sports teams
Evertz Microsystems (TSX:ET) is a leading global manufacturer of broadcast equipment and solutions that deliver content to television sets, on-demand services, WebTV, IPTV, and mobile devices (like phones and tablets). Evertz has expertise in delivering complete end-to-end broadcast solutions for all aspects of broadcast production including content creation, content distribution and content delivery.
Considered as an innovator by their customers, Evertz delivers cutting edge solutions that are unmatched in the industry in both hardware and software. Evertz delivers products and solutions that can be found in major broadcast facilities on every continent. Evertz’ customer base also includes telcos, satellite, cable TV, and IPTV providers.
With over 1700 employees, that include hardware and software engineers, Evertz is one of the leaders in the broadcast industry. Evertz has a global presence with offices located in: Canada, United States, United Kingdom, Germany, United Arab Emirates, India, Hong Kong, China, Singapore, and Australia. Evertz was named one of Canada’s 50 Best Managed Companies, which recognizes excellence in Canadian-owned and Canadian-managed companies. Canada’s 50 Best Managed Companies identifies Canadian corporate success through companies focused on their core vision, creating stakeholder value and excelling in the global economy.
Evertz makes certain there is an equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment, including persons with disabilities. In compliance with AODA, Evertz will strive to provide accommodation to persons with disabilities in the recruitment process upon request. If you are selected for an interview and you require accommodation due to a disability during the recruitment process, please notify Human Resources upon scheduling your interview.
Thank you for considering a career with Evertz!
Apply Now Back to Careers