Tier 2 Technical Support - evTOC
- Technical Support
- Burlington, ON, Canada
Looking for someone who strives for continuous self-improvement where learning on their own is second nature. Someone with a positive attitude who can build relationships with customers and with our team.
What you’ll do:
As an evTOC expert, it will be your mission to elevate our customer experience by:
- Act as an expert level technical advisor or specialist on highly complex initiatives.
- Providing remote support for Evertz customers
- Solve problems by replicating user workflows and provide solutions
- Be the customer bridge to our product and development teams
To join our growing evTOC team you’ll need the following to make our team better:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Detail oriented with strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- 2+ years of technical or customer support
- System level understanding
- Willing to work in an exciting, fast-paced industry with career growth potential
- Must love working with the most advanced broadcast solutions in our industry
- College diploma in computer, engineering, networking or similar fields
- International travel an option
- Broadcast knowledge an added bonus
Job Type: Full-time
What we Offer:
- Employer funded benefits program
- Competitive total compensation package
- Work-Life Balance
- Employee assistance plan
- Employee Discount Platform
- Career Progression
- Casual Work Environment
- Social Events and Sports Teams
Evertz Microsystems (TSX:ET) is a leading global manufacturer of broadcast equipment and solutions that deliver content to television sets, on-demand services, WebTV, IPTV, and mobile devices (like phones and tablets). Evertz has expertise in delivering complete end-to-end broadcast solutions for all aspects of broadcast production including content creation, content distribution and content delivery.
Considered as an innovator by their customers, Evertz delivers cutting edge solutions that are unmatched in the industry in both hardware and software. Evertz delivers products and solutions that can be found in major broadcast facilities on every continent. Evertz’ customer base also includes telcos, satellite, cable TV, and IPTV providers.
With over 2,000 employees, that include hardware and software engineers, Evertz is one of the leaders in the broadcast industry. Evertz has a global presence with offices located in: Canada, United States, United Kingdom, Germany, United Arab Emirates, India, Hong Kong, China, Singapore, and Australia. Evertz was named one of Canada’s 50 Best Managed Companies, which recognizes excellence in Canadian-owned and Canadian-managed companies. Canada’s 50 Best Managed Companies identifies Canadian corporate success through companies focused on their core vision, creating stakeholder value and excelling in the global economy.
Evertz makes certain there is an equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment, including persons with disabilities. In compliance with AODA, Evertz will strive to provide accommodation to persons with disabilities in the recruitment process upon request. If you are selected for an interview and you require accommodation due to a disability during the recruitment process, please notify Human Resources upon scheduling your interview.
Thank you for considering a career with Evertz!
Apply Now Back to Careers