Administrative Assistant , India
- India Office
- Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Evertz India team is looking for motivated Administrative professionals, a team player with good communication and multi-tasking skills to provide administrative support and manage our procurement, supply chain management requirements across multiple projects.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Provide Administrative support to the team
- Update and maintain Admin project databases and deployment
- Assist with coordination, notes for weekly department planning meeting
- Coordinate for Facility Management
- Assist Project Management group with auditing orders and frame layouts
- Manage procurement and supply chain management.
- Admin tasks query management for Operations team
- Management and coordination of Employee Cab-facility process
- Role-based responsibilities as required
- Bachelor’s Degree & above, College Education in related field (Business, Administration) or related experience
- Strong in MS Excel and Office Suites
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional organizational, planning, time management and interpersonal skills
- Ability to communicate in English fluently and multi task in a fast-paced environment
- Able to complete complex administrative tasks with minimal supervision.
- Familiarity with office management procedures and basic accounting principles
Experience: Fresher – 4 years
Location: Manyata Tech Park, Bengaluru, KA
Office Time: 1 to 9pm IST
Evertz India Private limited is the subsidiary of Evertz Microsystems (TSX:ET) is a leading global manufacturer of broadcast equipment and solutions that deliver content to television sets, on-demand services, WebTV, IPTV, and mobile devices (like phones and tablets). Evertz is one of the leaders in the broadcast industry and has expertise in delivering complete end-to-end broadcast solutions for all aspects of broadcast production including content creation, content distribution and content delivery. Considered as an innovator by their customers, Evertz delivers cutting edge solutions that are unmatched in the industry in both hardware and software. Evertz delivers products and solutions that can be found in major broadcast facilities on every continent. Evertz customer base also includes Telco’s, satellite, cable TV, and IPTV providers. Evertz has a global presence with offices located in: Canada, United States, United Kingdom, Germany, United Arab Emirates, India, Hong Kong, China, Singapore, and Australia. Evertz was named one of Canada’s 50 Best Managed Companies, which recognizes excellence in Canadian-owned and Canadian-managed companies. Canada’s 50 Best Managed Companies identifies Canadian corporate success through companies focused on their core vision, creating stakeholder value and excelling in the global economy.