Software Developer - India
- Bangalore, Karnataka, India
We are looking for the best people for multiple openings in our video compression team. As a member of the new R&D team forming, you will be challenged with designing and enhancing the latest broadcast equipment incorporating the most advanced technology.
- Strong C, C++ programming skills
- Knowledge of video standards H.264, MPEG2 and HEVC
- Background in embedded systems
- Structured, object oriented design and programming techniques
- General understanding of Linux programming
- Experience with Ethernet networking (Protocols & Programming), familiar x86 architecture
- Knowledge of video transmission, container formats (Transport streams, MP4), demuxing & muxing.
- Experience with open source tools like ffmpeg, x264 libraries
- Bachelors Degree or Diploma in computer science or equivalent
- A minimum of 6 years experience in software development
- Be results oriented, self-motivated, and a team player
- Strong analytical, research, and problem-solving skills
- Excellent academic background
Evertz Microsystems (TSX:ET) is a leading global manufacturer of broadcast equipment and solutions that deliver content to television sets, on-demand services, WebTV, IPTV, and mobile devices (like phones and tablets). Evertz has expertise in delivering complete end-to-end broadcast solutions for all aspects of broadcast production including content creation, content distribution and content delivery. Considered as an innovator by their customers, Evertz delivers cutting edge solutions that are unmatched in the industry in both hardware and software. Evertz delivers products and solutions that can be found in major broadcast facilities on every continent. Evertz’ customer base also includes telcos, satellite, cable TV, and IPTV providers. With over 1500 employees, that include hardware and software engineers, Evertz is one of the leaders in the broadcast industry. Evertz has a global presence with offices located in: Canada, United States, United Kingdom, Germany, United Arab Emirates, India, Hong Kong, China, Singapore, and Australia. Evertz was named one of Canada’s 50 Best Managed Companies, which recognizes excellence in Canadian-owned and Canadian-managed companies. Canada’s 50 Best Managed Companies identifies Canadian corporate success through companies focused on their core vision, creating stakeholder value and excelling in the global economy.
Apply Now Back to Careers