As a member of the R&D team, you will be challenged with the designing, building and testing of the latest film & television equipment that incorporates the most advanced components available to the industry. You have the opportunity to work on all stages of product development from design to production.
- Complete circuit board level design
- Perform analog circuit development and testing
- Conduct high speed transmission development and testing
- Design digital hardware using VHDL
- Responsible for Clock tree Design
- Switch-mode power supply development
Projects will require a wide range of experience and use of the following design tools:
- Power Logic
- DX Designer
- A degree in Electrical Engineering
- Accrued related experience of 2-5 years
- Be results oriented, self-motivated, and a team player
- Strong problem solving and trouble shooting skills
Additional exposure to the following areas are definite assets:
- Hardware development experience with Power PC and Coldfire micro-controllers
- C and C++ programming for non RTOS embedded processor development
- Structured programming technique
- Data structures, device design and embedded real-time applications
Location: Burlington, ON
Those with less than 5 years experience, please submit an
unofficial copy of your transcripts with your resume.
Evertz makes certain there is an equal employment opportunity for all
employees and applicants for employment, including persons with disabilities.
In compliance with AODA, Evertz will strive to provide accommodation to
persons with disabilities in the recruitment process upon request. If you are
selected for an interview and you require accommodation due to a disability
during the recruitment process, please notify Human Resources upon scheduling
Thank you for considering a career with Evertz!