Evertz is a worldwide leader in the design and manufacture of leading edge products for the television broadcast, cable and telco industries.
As a member of the R & D team, your projects will include the design and development of RF products from concept to production.
- Circuit design, PCB implementation, evaluation and testing of analog, RF and digital circuits
- High speed analog and digital signal transmission on copper or fiber optic media
- Switch-mode power supply development
- Successful candidate will have a Degree in Electrical or Electronics Engineering
- Proven expertise in meeting cost, performance and schedule targets is a must
- Familiarity with a wide range of electrical components both surface mount & through hole and various package availability
- Related RF design/development experience required
Location: Burlington, ON
Those with less than 5 years experience, please submit an
unofficial copy of your transcripts with your resume.
Evertz makes certain there is an equal employment opportunity for all
employees and applicants for employment, including persons with disabilities.
In compliance with AODA, Evertz will strive to provide accommodation to
persons with disabilities in the recruitment process upon request. If you are
selected for an interview and you require accommodation due to a disability
during the recruitment process, please notify Human Resources upon scheduling
Thank you for considering a career with Evertz!