We are looking for a self-motivated engineer with a keen eye for developing a user experience to join our Project Deployment team within R&D. We want someone who understands that clarity and attention to detail are paramount when designing and building a solution for our customer. In this position, you will be working within a dynamic team of project engineers on real-time live media solutions. By leveraging Evertz vast technology base, you will be developing tailored solutions for our customer driven applications. You will join us in developing solutions against cutting edge technology in a wide range of fast-paced live productions. In this group, success means solving technical problems for our customers and on-time deployment.
- Testing and integration of system components
- Working with multiple teams and departments across the company to validate solutions
- Interfacing with customers on the solution requirements and deployment
- Validation of solutions ensuring customer requirements are completed successfully
- Your work will mainly involve developing solutions for tailored customer applications, use-cases, and systems.
Working knowledge of the following are required for success in this position:
- YAML Syntax
- Bash Scripting
- UDP, TCP/IP, and Networking
- Linux environments
- Object-oriented design patterns
The following would be an asset but not required:
- Experience with DevOps tools (e.g. Terraform, Ansible, Bazel, Docker, etc.)
- QT/QML framework experience
- Cloud-based infrastructure experience
- Broadcast video environment experience
- File-based video format and codec experience
- Education in Electronics/Electrical/Computers/Broadcasting or related field
- Eligibility for travel to US and International client sites
Working at Evertz entails fast-paced, iterative development of industry-leading products and technology. As such, candidates must be able to learn quickly, work independently and have strong interpersonal and problem solving skills.
What we Offer:
- Employer funded benefits program
- Competitive total compensation package
- Work-Life Balance
- Employee assistance plan, including an on-site Employee Support Counsellor
- Employee Discount Platform
- Career Progression
- Casual Work Environment
- Social Events and Sports Teams
Those with less than 5 years experience, please submit an
unofficial copy of your transcripts with your resume.
Evertz makes certain there is an equal employment opportunity for all
employees and applicants for employment, including persons with disabilities.
In compliance with AODA, Evertz will strive to provide accommodation to
persons with disabilities in the recruitment process upon request. If you are
selected for an interview and you require accommodation due to a disability
during the recruitment process, please notify Human Resources upon scheduling
Thank you for considering a career with Evertz!