Evertz is looking for a Client Support Manager to join our growing team. Reporting to the Senior Manager of the Technical Operations Centre, the CSM will be an advocate for current clients. The CSM will be tasked with keeping accurate correspondence records, meeting regularly with management, updating client details, developing customer service policies, and recommending different product options to clients.
- Act as Customer Account Manager for large and small Evertz Customers
- Manage Service Level Agreements and ensure all commitments are met
- Obtain and organize all customer documentation and diagrams
- Provide regular reporting for customer system performance and incidents
- Lead recurring customer update meetings
- Manage small teams of engineers, focused on customer related issues
- Prioritize workload and delegate effectively to qualified resources
- Ensure team adheres to all approved processes and procedures
- Act as an escalation point for EvTOC team
- Facilitate escalations to the management and other internal Evertz teams
- Plan, organize and lead customer project deployments
- Lead continuous process improvement and ensure documentation is updated accordingly
- Highlight training requirements and schedule resources accordingly
- Oversee document repository and suggest improvements to simplify structure
- Previous experience managing large projects with tight timelines.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and the ability to train and manage employees.
- High level of interpersonal and customer skills to work with others, motivate employees, and assign work as required
- Detail-oriented and results focused individual with a proven ability to manage multiple priorities with a demonstrated sense of urgency.
- Computer aptitude with proficiency in Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, Outlook.
- Detail oriented with strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Technical Diploma/Degree or equivalent work experience (preferred).
- Familiarity with one or more of the Evertz suite of products is strongly recommended.
- Broadcast and/or Network Experience is an asset.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with many changing priorities.
- Self-motivated with the ability to take initiative in identifying and resolving problems independently.
- Ability to travel internationally.
Location: Burlington, ON
Those with less than 5 years experience, please submit an
unofficial copy of your transcripts with your resume.
Evertz makes certain there is an equal employment opportunity for all
employees and applicants for employment, including persons with disabilities.
In compliance with AODA, Evertz will strive to provide accommodation to
persons with disabilities in the recruitment process upon request. If you are
selected for an interview and you require accommodation due to a disability
during the recruitment process, please notify Human Resources upon scheduling
Thank you for considering a career with Evertz!