An accountable ORT QA systems engineer responsible for high quality manual and automated testing. You will help schedule, plan and forecast the QA team testing efforts, including liaising with developers and other departments, to ensure a continuous increase in test coverage.
- Prepare and monitor the QA test suite.
- QA test releases from development to meet customer standards and specifications.
- Interact with development to test bug fixes.
- Perform overall quality control of QA work (Peer reviews).
- Work with test automation engineers to build our automation suite.
- Cooperate and communicate effectively with team members.
- Configure and maintain test hardware and diagnostic equipment to support testing effort.
- Design and document lab architecture and deploy test lab equipment.
- Proven working experience as a QA engineer.
- Knowledge of Agile/Scrum methodology.
- Familiarity with systems administration tasks.
- Ability to work with Windows and Linux (Ubuntu) Operating Systems
- Coding Background in Python and bash.
- Willingness to learn a huge system with Hardware and software interactions.
- Ability to learn a wide variety of technologies and quickly gain proficiency.
- Time management, organization skills, and attention to detail.
- Excellent written English and verbal communication skills.
- Proven test automation
- Linux systems
- Python, bash
- IP Networking
Those with less than 5 years experience, please submit an
unofficial copy of your transcripts with your resume.
Evertz makes certain there is an equal employment opportunity for all
employees and applicants for employment, including persons with disabilities.
In compliance with AODA, Evertz will strive to provide accommodation to
persons with disabilities in the recruitment process upon request. If you are
selected for an interview and you require accommodation due to a disability
during the recruitment process, please notify Human Resources upon scheduling
Thank you for considering a career with Evertz!