We are looking for the best talent for multiple openings. As a member of the R&D team, you will be challenged with designing and developing the latest broadcast equipment incorporating the most advanced video technology in the industry.
- Full stack development
- Strong C, C++ programming skills
- Structured, object oriented design and programming techniques
- General understanding of Linux programming
- Experience with Ethernet networking (Protocols & Programming), familiar with x86 architecture
- Knowledge of video standards H.264, MPEG2 and HEVC
- Knowledge of video transmission, container formats (Transport streams, MP4), demuxing & muxing.
- Experience with open source tools like ffmpeg, x264 libraries
- Experience with Nvidia Cuda
- Experience with containers
- Bachelors Degree or Diploma in computer science or equivalent
- A minimum of 4 years experience in software development
- Be results oriented, self-motivated, and a team player
- Strong analytical, research, and problem-solving skills
- Excellent academic background
Location: Burlington, ON
Those with less than 5 years experience, please submit an
unofficial copy of your transcripts with your resume.
Evertz makes certain there is an equal employment opportunity for all
employees and applicants for employment, including persons with disabilities.
In compliance with AODA, Evertz will strive to provide accommodation to
persons with disabilities in the recruitment process upon request. If you are
selected for an interview and you require accommodation due to a disability
during the recruitment process, please notify Human Resources upon scheduling
Thank you for considering a career with Evertz!