Our team is creating the next-generation media-content management system so content producers and publishers can push the most out of their systems and get the most out of their content. We are developing new services for our SaaS platform while simultaneously growing our existing asset management enterprise application - Mediator.
Join us to grow with us and learn how to design and build services for complex enterprise systems that power the world of TV and VOD.
- 1+ years of experience in a software architect role
- Knowledgeable about pitfalls of microservices architecture and able to guide the development teams through them
- Proven track of designing and building microservices
- Deep understanding of microservice architecture concepts such as API gateway and service discovery.
- Experience designing and implementing microservices at scale with containers (Docker, Kubernetes, AWS EKS)
- Experience with API contract testing and versioning
- Experience with microservice monitoring and configuration management
- 8+ Years of programming experience with modern languages such as Java, NodeJS, Golang, Python
- Contributes to product and solution designs to address critical issues and complex problems
- Actively works with less experienced software engineers providing technical guidance and oversight
Location: Manyata Tech Park, Bengaluru, KA
Those with less than 5 years experience, please submit an
unofficial copy of your transcripts with your resume.
Evertz makes certain there is an equal employment opportunity for all
employees and applicants for employment, including persons with disabilities.
In compliance with AODA, Evertz will strive to provide accommodation to
persons with disabilities in the recruitment process upon request. If you are
selected for an interview and you require accommodation due to a disability
during the recruitment process, please notify Human Resources upon scheduling
Thank you for considering a career with Evertz!