Our team is creating the next-generation media-content management system so content producers and publishers can push the most out of their systems and get the most out of their content. We are developing new services for our SaaS platform while simultaneously growing our existing asset management enterprise application - Mediator.
Join us to grow with us and learn how to design and build services for complex enterprise systems that power the world of TV and VOD.
- 1+ years of experience in a senior software engineer role
- Proven track of building microservices
- Familiar with microservice architecture concepts such as API gateway and service discovery.
- Familiar with containerization technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes, AWS EKS
- Familiar with API contract testing and versioning
- Familiar with microservice monitoring and configuration management
- 5+ Years of programming experience with modern languages such as Java, NodeJS, Golang, Python
- Able to contributes to complex solutions to address critical issues and complex problems
- Able to contribute to code pull requests and catch mistakes made by junior engineers
- Able to mentor junior and intermediate engineers
Location: Manyata Tech Park, Bengaluru, KA
Those with less than 5 years experience, please submit an
unofficial copy of your transcripts with your resume.
Evertz makes certain there is an equal employment opportunity for all
employees and applicants for employment, including persons with disabilities.
In compliance with AODA, Evertz will strive to provide accommodation to
persons with disabilities in the recruitment process upon request. If you are
selected for an interview and you require accommodation due to a disability
during the recruitment process, please notify Human Resources upon scheduling
Thank you for considering a career with Evertz!