Our team is creating the next-generation media-content management system so content producers and publishers can push the most out of their systems and get the most out of their content. We are developing new services for our SaaS platform while simultaneously growing our existing asset management enterprise application - Mediator.
Join us to grow with us and learn how to design and build beautiful, user friendly UIs for complex enterprise systems that power the world of TV and VOD.
Practical Experience with:
- HTML 5, CSS3 and Pre-processor such as SASS
- Web framework such as Angular 2+ and libraries such as RxJS
- Unit testing framework like Jasmine
- Front-end build systems such as webpack
- Scalable Integrated Systems
- Creating intuitive and responsive user interfaces
- A degree/diploma in Software Engineering or Computer Science
- 2- 5 years of experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication and proven interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated and driven by results
- Collaborative and adaptable
- Enjoy working in a highly motivated, team environment
Location: Manyata Tech Park, Bengaluru, KA
Those with less than 5 years experience, please submit an
unofficial copy of your transcripts with your resume.
Evertz makes certain there is an equal employment opportunity for all
employees and applicants for employment, including persons with disabilities.
In compliance with AODA, Evertz will strive to provide accommodation to
persons with disabilities in the recruitment process upon request. If you are
selected for an interview and you require accommodation due to a disability
during the recruitment process, please notify Human Resources upon scheduling
Thank you for considering a career with Evertz!