Who we are:
Evertz, a growing high-tech company, is a worldwide leader in the design and manufacture of broadcast solutions that deliver content to television sets, on-demand services, WebTV, IPTV, and mobile devices (like phones and tablets). We solve problems and deliver products that can be found in major broadcast facilities on every continent. Which major broadcasters? All the ones you’re thinking of.
How do we hire:
Our employment philosophy is simple: Hire extremely smart & talented people, give them opportunities to make a positive impact and nurture their need for challenge and growth.
Who you are:
Design Verification Technologists are responsible for validating industry leading broadcast and AV solutions at a system level. Candidates should be ready to be challenged in an ever-changing industry.
- Configure and validate systems based on system configuration drawings
- Control and system level validation and regression testing
- Troubleshoot system interoperability issues
- Work alongside the development teams to resolve hardware and software deficiencies
- Provide feedback to help improve our customer experience.
- Other related duties as required
- 3 year Electrical Technology Co-op or 4 year Electrical Engineering program
- Experience in electronics or software testing/troubleshooting is required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, problem solving ability, time management skills and interpersonal skills
- Networking experience is an asset
- Positive attitude and able to work in a fast paced environment
- Be result oriented
- Be self-motivated
What’s in it for you:
Be on the forefront of the latest cutting edge technologies in traditional broadcast, broadcast SDN and ProAV tech spaces. Take pride knowing you have a pivotal role advancing these technical fields and ensuring the customer’s expectations for quality are always exceeded.
One more thing:
Yes, we do have a ping-pong table.
Those with less than 5 years experience, please submit an
unofficial copy of your transcripts with your resume.
Evertz makes certain there is an equal employment opportunity for all
employees and applicants for employment, including persons with disabilities.
In compliance with AODA, Evertz will strive to provide accommodation to
persons with disabilities in the recruitment process upon request. If you are
selected for an interview and you require accommodation due to a disability
during the recruitment process, please notify Human Resources upon scheduling
Thank you for considering a career with Evertz!