Work between Evertz clients, account managers, R&D engineers, project managers, and executive management to completely architect, design and document the requirements and implementation approach for Evertz end-to-end enterprise solutions for broadcast and media facilities.
- Work collaboratively with the account management team to define and document the scope of strategic systems based on Evertz technologies
- Assist customers and sales staff with selecting the right Evertz product/technology to meet end application needs
- Understand competitive offerings and position Evertz solutions to take maximum advantage of key differentiators
- Refine system designs and provide accompanying documentation/functional specifications to help drive development of final quotations and contract terms
- Take the lead on proposal creation and refinement
- Assist with system design and documentation for RFP responses
- Identify and manage project risks by clearly stating assumptions and working with clients/internal resources to mitigate risks in advance of project deployment.
- Work with clients and internal resources to design, develop, document and execute on critical demonstrations/POCs of Evertz products and technologies
- Identifying new customers and building relationships while maintaining the existing customer base
- Act as a technical authority throughout the design, pre-commissioning, onsite commissioning, training and sustaining engineering phases
- Take on product specialist responsibilities for assigned products
- Travel as required to client sites
- Education in Electronics/Electrical/Computers/Broadcasting or related field
- Successful project implementation in a Broadcast software solution environment
- Working experience with broadcast automation and device control, Media management and desk top workflow
- Experience with Broadcast IT with network infrastructure
- Understanding in applications integration with business systems via the use of XML as the interchange format
- Knowledge of current digital video compression standards and file types
- Good written and verbal communications skills
Those with less than 5 years experience, please submit an
unofficial copy of your transcripts with your resume.
Evertz makes certain there is an equal employment opportunity for all
employees and applicants for employment, including persons with disabilities.
In compliance with AODA, Evertz will strive to provide accommodation to
persons with disabilities in the recruitment process upon request. If you are
selected for an interview and you require accommodation due to a disability
during the recruitment process, please notify Human Resources upon scheduling
Thank you for considering a career with Evertz!
Send your resume to: email@example.com
or Fax - (905) 335-7519