As a member of the R&D team, you will be challenged with the application and verification of the latest cutting edge networking and fiber optic broadcast equipment. You will have the opportunity to work on product development from a systems design, and product implementation perspective. The ideal candidate for this role will be someone that is very keen to build knowledge, and driven to seek exposure to multiple facets of broadcasting. The individual selected should be very self motivated and enjoy a dynamic fast paced environment that places a very high emphasis on teamwork and collaboration across multiple disciplines.
- Scorpion/MIO/Fiber product application engineer
- Testing and validating hardware/software to ensure functionality for specific customer applications
- Improve existing test plans (automate and increase efficiency of existing test procedures)
- Engage with customers to understand issues, coordinate with customers to troubleshoot and gather details and provide updates and deliveries to resolve issues
- Project involvement and issue/deliverable tracking
- Assist with system level design/quoting based on incoming customer requirement
- Assist with customer demo preparation and equipment
- Prepare system diagrams for large installations
- Degree or Diploma in Electrical, Electronic or Computer Engineering
- Able and willing to travel as needed
- Networking Certification is an asset
- Strong knowledge of networking concepts and protocols
- Passion for learning new technology software and hardware
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional organizational, planning, time management and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi task in a fast paced environment
Those with less than 5 years experience, please submit an
unofficial copy of your transcripts with your resume.
Evertz makes certain there is an equal employment opportunity for all
employees and applicants for employment, including persons with disabilities.
In compliance with AODA, Evertz will strive to provide accommodation to
persons with disabilities in the recruitment process upon request. If you are
selected for an interview and you require accommodation due to a disability
during the recruitment process, please notify Human Resources upon scheduling
Thank you for considering a career with Evertz!