Technical liaison between Evertz clients, account managers, Inside Technical Sales, Solutions Architects, R&D engineers and project managers, to capture requirements, architect and document Evertz end-to-end enterprise solutions for content delivery-based broadcast and media applications.
- Work collaboratively with the account management team to define and document the scope of strategic systems based on Evertz Content Delivery solutions
- Assist customers and Evertz sales, inside sales and solutions teams with selecting the right Evertz product/technology to meet end application needs
- Understand competitive offerings and position Evertz solutions to take maximum advantage of key differentiators
- Provide system designs for complex systems with accompanying documentation/functional specifications to help drive development of final quotations and contract terms
- Take the lead on proposal creation and refinement
- Identify and manage project risks by identifying assumptions, gaps and working with engineering teams to mitigate risks prior to project deployment.
- Work with clients and internal resources to design and document demonstrations/POCs of Evertz Content Delivery solutions
- Act as a technical authority throughout the pre-sales phase of the project
- Travel as required to client sites
- Education in Telecommunications/Electronics/Electrical/Computers/Broadcasting or related field
- Working experience in the broadcast domain/telecommunications domain/electrical engineering domain or related field
- Knowledge of various digital video and audio standards such as DVB, SMPTE 2022-6, SMPTE 2022-7, SMPT 2110
- Knowledge of various digital video compression standards and codecs, such as MPEG & JPEG
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Preferred Knowledge of IP Networking main concepts such as unicast / multicast / routing / switching / WAN / LAN / VLAN
- Preferred knowledge of content delivery applications such as Headends, OTT, Contribution and transport applications
Location: Burlington, ON
Those with less than 5 years experience, please submit an
unofficial copy of your transcripts with your resume.
Evertz makes certain there is an equal employment opportunity for all
employees and applicants for employment, including persons with disabilities.
In compliance with AODA, Evertz will strive to provide accommodation to
persons with disabilities in the recruitment process upon request. If you are
selected for an interview and you require accommodation due to a disability
during the recruitment process, please notify Human Resources upon scheduling
Thank you for considering a career with Evertz!