Responsible for developing new prospects and interacting with customers to increase sales of Evertz entire product lines and services to government agencies and contractors.
- Identify potential sales/business opportunities
- Work with prospects on a daily basis to generate sales revenue and provide account management support, forecast business accurately and provide a strategic plan to sell to the U.S. Government.
- Analyze the needs of prospects and customers and determine how to position the companies.
- Maintain an awareness of competitive offerings and strategies in order to meet established sales objectives.
- Coordinate meetings and product demonstrations to prospects and customers.
- Develop relationships with key program managers and other relevant contacts to gather market intelligence on current and upcoming government programs.
- Build a strong pipeline of new business opportunities such that the sales pipeline reflects the capability to meet and exceed sales goals on a quarterly basis.
- Prepare quotations, product support, manage client base through prospecting and servicing customers through telephone, personal contact and other means of communicating.
- Assist with contract review and order processing as needed.
- Adhere to company policies and procedures and perform other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering, or related technical field or experience within industry
- Five years of business development experience in government/military markets is required for the position
- Must have high level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations. Position requires demonstrated professionalism, poise, tact and diplomacy
- Excellent written, verbal and technical communication skills along with the ability to interact and communicate with individuals at all levels of the organization, as well as excellent customer relations, customer service and presentation skills
- Must have development of proposals in response to government issued RFP’s and federal procurement process expertise as well as possess existing relationships with government contractor
- Top secret security clearance is preferred but not requires
- Must possess US citizenship
Location: Washington, D.C.
Those with less than 5 years experience, please submit an
unofficial copy of your transcripts with your resume.
Evertz makes certain there is an equal employment opportunity for all
employees and applicants for employment, including persons with disabilities.
In compliance with AODA, Evertz will strive to provide accommodation to
persons with disabilities in the recruitment process upon request. If you are
selected for an interview and you require accommodation due to a disability
during the recruitment process, please notify Human Resources upon scheduling
Thank you for considering a career with Evertz!