Join a passionate and diverse team of developers in creating the next generation of clustered media content management systems, with the opportunity to work alongside some of the biggest content distribution providers and broadcasters in the world.
In the role of a front-end developer, you will help to create the products’ user interface, working with the latest web technologies such as Angular and Typescript, and best practices including Agile, Continuous Integration and TDD. You will be part of a tight knit scrum team, working closely with your team members and mentor, but also others from the QA, design and projects departments.
HOW WE WORK
We work as part of small scrum teams, consisting of 4 or 5 developers and a QA engineer. We work closely together through design, implementation, test and QA to deliver a solid product.
There is opportunity for everyone to get involved in all aspects of the design and implementation, allowing you to exercise and explore a more creative side with design, or get into the low-level implementation details.
WHAT YOU WILL BRING TO OUR TEAM
- Great communication skills, you will be part of a small scrum team, meeting with other departments and developers
- A passion for software development and strong problem-solving skills
- Extra points for experience with Angular or Angular JS or similar front-end framework (React, Vue.js)
- Extra points for any application testing experience, using Protractor, Jasmine or similar
- Extra points for having server-side experience with Java
Location: Burlington, ON
Those with less than 5 years experience, please submit an
unofficial copy of your transcripts with your resume.
Evertz makes certain there is an equal employment opportunity for all
employees and applicants for employment, including persons with disabilities.
In compliance with AODA, Evertz will strive to provide accommodation to
persons with disabilities in the recruitment process upon request. If you are
selected for an interview and you require accommodation due to a disability
during the recruitment process, please notify Human Resources upon scheduling
Thank you for considering a career with Evertz!