This role would suit a person with a desire to work in a diverse position where there is always something new to learn. Being a global company, there are many opportunities to work closely with some of the largest broadcasters in the world. On-site work is sometimes required and affords the opportunity to travel to some of these leading edge facilities. We emphasize teamwork, promote creativity and enjoy being at the forefront edge of high-tech in our industry.
- Assist with the design and installation of Broadcast Media Solutions internationally
- Work with technical team lead and other teams members throughout the project life cycle to establish and adapt projects plans and milestones
- Own and deliver crucial elements of the project’s technical deployment
- Drive customer satisfaction by delivering systems to an agreed specification
- Routine reporting on project progress and issues to internal stakeholders
- Escalate issues to Research and Development team for resolution
- Fulfill ongoing and sustaining engineering support where needed
- Education in Broadcast, Computer Networking, Mechatronics or similar technical discipline
- Successful planning and implementation of a technical project
- Good fault finding skills with the ability to resolve problems
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies and translate into practical use
The following would be an asset but not required:
- Familiar with the Unix operating system
- Experience with relation & non-relational databases (eg. Oracle, MySQL, Elastic Search)
- Experience with broadcast automation, device control and media management
- Experience with SCRUM agile work planning methods
- Knowledge of current digital video compression standards and file types
- Computer networking knowledge
Location: India (Remote office)
Those with less than 5 years experience, please submit an
unofficial copy of your transcripts with your resume.
Evertz makes certain there is an equal employment opportunity for all
employees and applicants for employment, including persons with disabilities.
In compliance with AODA, Evertz will strive to provide accommodation to
persons with disabilities in the recruitment process upon request. If you are
selected for an interview and you require accommodation due to a disability
during the recruitment process, please notify Human Resources upon scheduling
Thank you for considering a career with Evertz!