The successful candidate will be responsible for development of web-based applications for internal users. They must demonstrate analytical and creative problem solving abilities, work well with time constraints, and be highly motivated to learn and to apply knowledge.
- Develop custom internal web-based applications and be part of small development team
- Post secondary diploma/degree in related field
- Strong OOP background
- Solid understanding of application life cycle
- Must have experience with AngularJS, Bootstrap and other third part JS libraries
- Experience with RESTful API
- Know MSSQL and have experience in ORM
- Creative individual
- Be results oriented, self-motivated and a team player
- Experience in Beanstalk, apache2, nginx, Linux configurations and vagrant
- Experience in non relational databases, elastic search preferably
- Experience with Laravel
- Nice to have ReactJS or Vue
Please submit the following with your application:
- Any collection of work or contribution on GIT hub
Location: Burlington, ON
Those with less than 5 years experience, please submit an
unofficial copy of your transcripts with your resume.
Evertz makes certain there is an equal employment opportunity for all
employees and applicants for employment, including persons with disabilities.
In compliance with AODA, Evertz will strive to provide accommodation to
persons with disabilities in the recruitment process upon request. If you are
selected for an interview and you require accommodation due to a disability
during the recruitment process, please notify Human Resources upon scheduling
Thank you for considering a career with Evertz!