The successful candidate will be responsible for development of web-based applications for internal users. They must demonstrate analytical and creative problem solving abilities, work well with time constraints, and be highly motivated to learn and to apply knowledge.
- Develop custom internal web-based applications
- Post secondary diploma/degree in related field
- Strong OOP background
- Must have experience in PHP and Laravel Framework
- Experience using PHP for website design is required
- API design skills
- Experience in debugging skills using x-debug, php debug bar, whoops, kint or PHP Dyn
- Strong working experience in Linux environment
- Must know SQL and have experience in ORM
- Creative individual
- Be results oriented, self-motivated and a team player
- Preference will be given to individuals with strong back end skills
- Experience in Beanstalk, apache2, nginx, Linux configurations and bagrant
- Experience in non relational databases, elastic search preferably
- Nice to have nodeJS or C#
Please submit the following with your application:
- Any collection of work or contribution on GIT hub
Those with less than 5 years experience, please submit an
unofficial copy of your transcripts with your resume.
Evertz makes certain there is an equal employment opportunity for all
employees and applicants for employment, including persons with disabilities.
In compliance with AODA, Evertz will strive to provide accommodation to
persons with disabilities in the recruitment process upon request. If you are
selected for an interview and you require accommodation due to a disability
during the recruitment process, please notify Human Resources upon scheduling
Thank you for considering a career with Evertz!