We are looking for the best people for multiple openings in our video router team. As a member of the team, you will be challenged with designing and enhancing the latest broadcast video equipment incorporating the most advanced technology.
- Strong C, C++ programming skills
- Background in embedded systems
- Structured, object oriented design and programming techniques
- General understanding of Linux programming
- Experience or interest in one or more of the following: Linux device drivers, Ethernet networking, x86 architecture, PCI Express, USB
- Bachelors Degree or Diploma in computer science or equivalent
- A minimum of 2 years experience in software development
- Be results oriented, self-motivated, and a team player
- Strong analytical, research, and problem-solving skills
- Excellent academic background
Location: Markham, ON
Those with less than 5 years experience, please submit an
unofficial copy of your transcripts with your resume.
Evertz makes certain there is an equal employment opportunity for all
employees and applicants for employment, including persons with disabilities.
In compliance with AODA, Evertz will strive to provide accommodation to
persons with disabilities in the recruitment process upon request. If you are
selected for an interview and you require accommodation due to a disability
during the recruitment process, please notify Human Resources upon scheduling
Thank you for considering a career with Evertz!