We are looking for digital FPGA IP and system designers of junior/intermediate/senior levels at our Markham, Canada office (404/Steeles area). As our engineer, you will be working on cutting-edge and challenging hardware product development involving advanced high density FPGA design, 100G and beyond network transport, various video and audio compression technologies, and system on chip designs.
- FPGA system and sub-system design, simulation and debugging
- Hands on FPGA-based hardware testing and troubleshooting
- Product design and test, covering FPGA and related driver development
- Write design specification and test reports
- Degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering or Computer Engineering
- Experience in FPGA design and timing closure
- Experience with HDL based design flows, simulation and debugging
- Experience with scripting languages such as Tcl or Python
- Knowledge of FPGA architectures and design techniques
- Knowledge of video/audio compression, broadcast video/audio transport/processing, or high speed Ethernet
- Self-motivated and well organized with the ability to work well in a team and as an individual contributor
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good problem solving skills
- General computing skills
Location: Markham, ON
Those with less than 5 years experience, please submit an
unofficial copy of your transcripts with your resume.
Evertz makes certain there is an equal employment opportunity for all
employees and applicants for employment, including persons with disabilities.
In compliance with AODA, Evertz will strive to provide accommodation to
persons with disabilities in the recruitment process upon request. If you are
selected for an interview and you require accommodation due to a disability
during the recruitment process, please notify Human Resources upon scheduling
Thank you for considering a career with Evertz!