We are currently looking for new graduates to join our AV Service team. As the first and often the most frequent point of contact for our clients, you will have the greatest opportunity to influence the client's perception of Evertz. This position is a challenging yet rewarding mix that combines technical know-how and customer service skills. You will be part of a high-energy team dealing with exciting customers and cutting-edge products both in-house and while on-site at our customers’ production studios and distribution facilities.
The primary function is to support Evertz Products and customers. This position will be located in Niagara Falls, NY, USA.
- Install product(s) or systems at customer sites and deliver product training to customers
- Respond and provide technical direction to customers regarding operational issues, firmware upgrades and general maintenance
- Assess customer’s product application, troubleshoot and diagnose issues through research and/or re-creation to determine a root cause
- Systematic & detail-oriented troubleshooting, data collection and reporting of issues
- Maintain a communication link between customer service and other departments by partnering to resolve customer issues and communicating customer feedback
- College or University education in Electrical, Electronic, or Computer disciplines
- Passion for technology and learning new software and hardware products
- Hands-on experience with IP Networking, server hardware and Linux OS
- Unparalleled desire to help the customers and deliver service excellence
- Problem-solving ability while reacting to changing situations, & championing issues to resolution
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must be eligible for travel within US and Canada
- US Citizenship
Location: Niagara, NY, USA
Those with less than 5 years experience, please submit an
unofficial copy of your transcripts with your resume.
Evertz makes certain there is an equal employment opportunity for all
employees and applicants for employment, including persons with disabilities.
In compliance with AODA, Evertz will strive to provide accommodation to
persons with disabilities in the recruitment process upon request. If you are
selected for an interview and you require accommodation due to a disability
during the recruitment process, please notify Human Resources upon scheduling
Thank you for considering a career with Evertz!