Our software engineers develop next generation technologies that enable the creation of media entertainment that you enjoy at home or on the go. Our software plays a significant role in producing and delivering your favourite sports, shows and movies. Anything you watch on TV or stream online, there's a good chance Evertz software is behind the scenes making it happen.
When you join our team, you will immediately begin developing software that ships. While doing so, you will apply your academic and professional backgrounds to interesting and challenging problems. Your software will be used by skilled media professionals in critical media operations around the world. This is your opportunity to be part of an exciting industry that is undergoing rapid technological advancement.
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables
- Design software systems that interface with humans, machines and other software
- Bachelors Degree or Diploma in computer science or equivalent
- Be results oriented, self-motivated, and a team player
- Strong analytical, research, and problem-solving skills
- Strong computer science fundamentals (logic & discrete mathematics, algorithms, data structures)
- Structured, object-oriented design and programming
- C/C++, Python and Bash
- Linux tools and services
- Computer networking and network programming
- Distributed systems and service-oriented design
- Databases (e.g. PostgreSQL, MySQL)
- Version control systems (e.g. git, svn)
- Virtualization technology (e.g. VMware, VirtualBox, KVM)
- 3 years of software development experience
Location: Burlington, ON
Those with less than 5 years experience, please submit an
unofficial copy of your transcripts with your resume.
Evertz makes certain there is an equal employment opportunity for all
employees and applicants for employment, including persons with disabilities.
In compliance with AODA, Evertz will strive to provide accommodation to
persons with disabilities in the recruitment process upon request. If you are
selected for an interview and you require accommodation due to a disability
during the recruitment process, please notify Human Resources upon scheduling
Thank you for considering a career with Evertz!