We are looking for a self-motivated software developer with a keen eye for UI design to join our R&D team. We want someone who understands that clarity and attention to detail are paramount when designing a product's user experience.
In this position, you will be working with a team of user interface and system developers to not simply make good looking products, but to solve real world problems for our customers.
- Knowledge of object-oriented design patterns
- Fast paced, iterative development of industry-leading products and technology
- Work alongside a strong, supportive team that prides itself on creating solutions for our customers
- Designing and coding in a pragmatic way while allowing change in response to customer and team feedback
- A degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering
- Previous experience with desktop and mobile UI and graphics technologies such as OpenGL, CUDA, Qt/QML, iOS or Android would be an asset
- Strong grasp of UDP, TCP/IP, Level 7 networking protocols and parallel programming
- Familiarity working and developing within a Linux environment
- Ability to learn quickly and work independently
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving skills
Location: Burlington, ON
Those with less than 5 years experience, please submit an
unofficial copy of your transcripts with your resume.
Evertz makes certain there is an equal employment opportunity for all
employees and applicants for employment, including persons with disabilities.
In compliance with AODA, Evertz will strive to provide accommodation to
persons with disabilities in the recruitment process upon request. If you are
selected for an interview and you require accommodation due to a disability
during the recruitment process, please notify Human Resources upon scheduling
Thank you for considering a career with Evertz!