Entry & Intermediate level opportunities available.
As a member of the R&D team, you will be challenged with designing and testing the latest broadcast equipment incorporating the most advanced technology.
- C, C++ programming in an embedded environment
- TI DSP ARM, Linux, Device driver experience essential
- Structured, object oriented design and programming techniques
- Data structures, device design and embedded real-time applications
- TCP/IP, Ethernet, Hardware driver
- 8051, Power PC, Coldfire microprocessor/micro-controllers application experience an asset
- Bachelors Degree or Diploma in computer science or equivalent
- A minimum of 2 years experience in software development
- Be results oriented, self-motivated, and a team player
- Strong analytical, research, and problem-solving skills
- Excellent academic background
Location: Burlington, ON
Those with less than 5 years experience, please submit an
unofficial copy of your transcripts with your resume.
Evertz makes certain there is an equal employment opportunity for all
employees and applicants for employment, including persons with disabilities.
In compliance with AODA, Evertz will strive to provide accommodation to
persons with disabilities in the recruitment process upon request. If you are
selected for an interview and you require accommodation due to a disability
during the recruitment process, please notify Human Resources upon scheduling
Thank you for considering a career with Evertz!