Evertz is a growing Canadian high-technology company and a worldwide leader in the design and manufacture of professional equipment for the television broadcast, film & HDTV production & post-production, cable and telco industries.
- Perform Visual Quality Control Inspections of received products
- Delivering all received stock to the stockroom.
- Installation of large equipment into customer sites.
- Responsible of transporting goods between Southern Ontario locations in absence of Full Time Driver
- Perform daily visual inspection of transporting vehicles and reporting any damages in absence of Full Time Driver
- Load and unload goods
- Other duties as required
- High school diploma required
- Must have a Valid Passport
- Must be able to travel to the US
- Must have a Valid Ontario Class G Driver’s license
- Must have a clean driving record and transcript
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
- Basic knowledge of computers
- Ability to work under minimal supervision
Location: Burlington, ON
Those with less than 5 years experience, please submit an
unofficial copy of your transcripts with your resume.
Evertz makes certain there is an equal employment opportunity for all
employees and applicants for employment, including persons with disabilities.
In compliance with AODA, Evertz will strive to provide accommodation to
persons with disabilities in the recruitment process upon request. If you are
selected for an interview and you require accommodation due to a disability
during the recruitment process, please notify Human Resources upon scheduling
Thank you for considering a career with Evertz!