As the first and often the most frequent point of contact for our clients, you will have the greatest opportunity to influence the client's perception of Evertz. This position is a challenging mix that combines technical know-how and customer service skills both in-house and when traveling to our customer’s production studios and distribution facilities.
- Being the primary client support for Evertz’ DreamCatcher product
- Respond and provide technical direction to customers regarding operational issues, firmware upgrades and general maintenance
- Assess the customer’s product application, troubleshoot and diagnosis issues through research and/or re-creation to determine the root cause
- Maintain a communication link between customer service and other departments by partnering to resolve customer issues and communicating customer feedback to aid in design changes including customer “feature requests” to product managers
- Install product(s) or systems at customer sites and deliver training to customers in-house or abroad
- Education in Broadcast, Electrical, Electronic, Computers or related field is required
- Must be eligible for international travel and be able to work alone with little or no supervision
- Experience working in the broadcast environment, on-air broadcast operations, or equivalent
- Able, flexible and willing to travel internationally
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Problem-solving ability and able to react to changing situations
- Direct experience with IT networking, server hardware and Linux
- Unparalleled desire to help the customer and deliver service excellence
Location: West Coast, USA
Those with less than 5 years experience, please submit an
unofficial copy of your transcripts with your resume.
Evertz makes certain there is an equal employment opportunity for all
employees and applicants for employment, including persons with disabilities.
In compliance with AODA, Evertz will strive to provide accommodation to
persons with disabilities in the recruitment process upon request. If you are
selected for an interview and you require accommodation due to a disability
during the recruitment process, please notify Human Resources upon scheduling
Thank you for considering a career with Evertz!