The successful candidate will be responsible for authoring web-based software that facilitates smooth workflow and unique design. They must demonstrate analytical and creative problem solving abilities, work well with time constraints, and be highly motivated to learn and to apply knowledge. The candidate must have a good understanding of core functional programming concepts. A portfolio showcasing their web-based software is highly beneficial.
- Design and develop client and server-side web-based applications
Practical Experience with:
- Web Frameworks including React-Redux
- Front-end build systems such as webpack
- Scalar Vector Graphics (SVG)
- Scalable Integrated Systems
- Creating intuitive and responsive user interfaces
- A degree/diploma in Software Engineering or Computer Science
- 2- 5 years of experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication and proven interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated and driven by results
- Collaborative and adaptable
- Enjoy working in a highly motivated, team environment
Location: Burlington, ON
Those with less than 5 years experience, please submit an
unofficial copy of your transcripts with your resume.
Evertz makes certain there is an equal employment opportunity for all
employees and applicants for employment, including persons with disabilities.
In compliance with AODA, Evertz will strive to provide accommodation to
persons with disabilities in the recruitment process upon request. If you are
selected for an interview and you require accommodation due to a disability
during the recruitment process, please notify Human Resources upon scheduling
Thank you for considering a career with Evertz!