Entry & Intermediate level opportunities available.
As a member of the R&D team, you will be challenged with designing and testing the latest broadcast equipment and solutions incorporating the most advanced technology.
- C, C++ programming and debugging skills
- Real-Time Operating Systems, Embedded Linux, FreeRTOS and Device Driver experience essential
- Structured, object oriented design and programming techniques
- Data structures, device design and embedded real-time applications
- Data Communication Network and associated Layer 2 and 3 protocols
- Knowledge of digital hardware (SoC, x86, ARM microprocessor and its peripherals, FPGA, DSP etc.)
- Knowledge of video standards H.264, MPEG2, HEVC and their applications an asset
- A degree in Electrical/Computer Engineering or Computer Science
- A minimum of 2 years of experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication and proven interpersonal skills
- Be result oriented, self-motivated and a team player
Location: Burlington, ON
Those with less than 5 years experience, please submit an
unofficial copy of your transcripts with your resume.
Evertz makes certain there is an equal employment opportunity for all
employees and applicants for employment, including persons with disabilities.
In compliance with AODA, Evertz will strive to provide accommodation to
persons with disabilities in the recruitment process upon request. If you are
selected for an interview and you require accommodation due to a disability
during the recruitment process, please notify Human Resources upon scheduling
Thank you for considering a career with Evertz!