The evMV-25G-2XQSFP is an integrated multiviewer that supports up to 32 inputs of processing and up to 4 UHD outputs via its 25GbE interface. The evMV-25G-2XQSFP displays inputs at any size, aspect ratio and position. Also, evMV-25G-2XQSFP accepts uncompressed video, including SMPTE ST 2110, SMPTE ST 2022-6, RDD 37 (ASPEN) and outputs mosaics over uncompressed video over 25GbE multiple links.
The evMV-25G-2XQSFP is a hot-swappable device, which can reside in ev6-FR with optional redundant power supplies. This allows high density I/O count per RU.
The evMV-25G-2XQSFP input can be displayed in any size, position or aspect ratio on any display. The evMV-25G-2XQSFP provides the best quality input reproduction and leverages the same video processing technology as Evertz conversion products.
The evMV-25G-2XQSFP is VistaLINK enabled offering remote monitoring and configuration capabilities via SNMP. The evMV-25G-2XQSFP is easily configurable via the web interface. Layouts can be designed in a live control environment using VUE-WEB. Key features include automatic aspect ratio adjustment per source basis, graticule generation, VITC/HD time code decode, cc/Teletext decode/burn-in, Dolby-E monitoring, Loudness monitoring, macroblock detection and much more.
- Supports up to 32x uncompressed inputs over 1x QSFP
- Supports uncompressed video, including SMPTE ST 2110, SMPTE ST 2022-6, RDD 37 (ASPEN)
- Supports up to 4x mosaic uncompressed outputs at 1080p or 2x up to UHD outputs
- Industry leading image processing
- Supports dynamic UMD's and Tallies
- Application specific customizable feature sets available as software options
- Minimum processing delay
- Browser based real time control of display outputs via VUE-WEB software, and integration with VistaLINK PRO, MAGNUM, VUE and Mediator software suites